Artificial turf, also known as synthetic grass, is a good option for residential and commercial applications. Its durability and low maintenance requirements make it an appealing alternative for many types of landscapes. From residential lawns to sports fields, artificial grass preserves the aesthetic of natural grass without the upkeep.
Artificial turf is suitable for residential landscaping because it is durable, low maintenance, and safe. This also offers families or those with pets alternatives for a low-maintenance lawn. It is also a good option for areas that are difficult to mow, such as around and under playsets. You can use artificial grass in many residential applications, such as turf, which can be used instead of natural grass in lawns. This allows homeowners to have a green, well-manicured lawn year-round without the regular maintenance and cost typically associated with natural grass.
Playgrounds can place our artificial grass underneath equipment. It doesn’t require mowing and offers some cushioning. It is also chemical and pesticide-free. Pool areas can use artificial grass as it is well-draining. Pet owners may choose artificial grass because it is resistant to waste and easy to clean. Your pets can also play on the turf, and you won’t need to worry about wear and tear.
You can also use artificial grass in commercial landscaping projects like sports fields. Artificial grass can be used for soccer, football, and baseball fields. We designed our turf to handle heavy foot traffic, so it is durable enough to handle competitive sports. We modeled our turf after professional-grade natural grass for a natural and realistic golfing experience with proper ball roll. Patios and rooftops are also suitable options for artificial grass. Adding turf to a business rooftop can give employees a space to enjoy. It’s a good option because of its longevity and functionality.
Benefits of Artificial Turf
Artificial grass is an ideal option for both residential and commercial applications because of these benefits:
- Year-round green: The color of natural grass can be affected by the weather, season, shade, and how well it is maintained. Artificial grass is always green in all conditions.
- Durable: Our turf is durable and made to withstand heavy use. Many professional sports fields use turf for this reason.
- Cost-effective: Tuf is cost-effective because it does not require regular watering and mowing.
- Low maintenance: While you should brush and rinse the turf regularly to improve its longevity, you do not need to worry about watering, fertilizing, and mowing.
- Safe: The materials in SYNLawn turf are safe to use and play on. Our turf also uses Envirofill, which has anti-microbial properties that can help prevent mold, bacteria, and mildew growth.
- Environmentally friendly: The materials found in our turf are safe for the environment. You can also significantly reduce the water you use by switching to turf.
Visit Goat Turf for Artificial Turf Supply and Installation
Goat Turf is Tennessee’s largest artificial turf company. We are a distributor of SYNLawn, the most technologically advanced artificial grass on the market. SYNLawn is green, environmentally friendly, and designed to handle heavy foot traffic. Whether you want to use artificial grass for residential or commercial purposes, Goat Turf can provide artificial grass that will last. We serve Tennessee, Mississippi, the Florida panhandle, Philadelphia, PA, and Huntsville, AL. Contact us today to get a quote.